Grievance and Redressal Cell
Grievance and Redressal Cell (GRC)
The Grievance and Redressal Cell at IINR is responsible for handling student grievances. The committee is headed by a senior faculty member and has representatives from the student body, the faculty, and the administration. The committee meets regularly to discuss grievances and to plan strategies for resolution.
- Provide a mechanism for students to raise grievances.
- Investigate grievances and take appropriate action.
- Ensure that students are treated fairly and with respect.
The Grievance and Redressal System undertakes a variety of activities to handle student grievances, including:
- Providing a forum for students to raise grievances.
- Investigating grievances and taking appropriate action.
- Maintaining confidentiality of grievances.
- Working with the college administration to resolve grievances.
- Receives and records grievances from students.
- Monitors the implementation of recommendations to ensure that grievances are resolved fairly and promptly.